Earthquake's FF subwoofer system was designed to offer consumers budget and volume optimized subwoofer system solutions.
With built-in 150-Watt Class "A/B" high efficiency power amplifier, auto signal sensing, 0 - 180° phase shift and 40 - 180Hz crossover, the FF6.5 is your go to sub when both budget and space are limited.
But don't let its price nor size fool you, this small sub can produce over 100dB peak SPL (includes room gain) from 40Hz to 135Hz.
Front firing design with small footprint
- Transmission line construction and single slot port for optimized bass output
- Built in 150-Watt Class "A/B" high efficiency power amplifier
- 12dB/Octave variable filter from 40 Hz to 180 Hz
- Automatic signal detection circuitry
- Status LED indicators
- Low level (RCA) audio inputs
- 6.5" high power subwoofer
- 0 - 180° phase shift
- Also available in 10" and 12" models